To be a globally-oriented, resourceful group of scholars and researchers that executive, modern and applied research with commercial value within the thematic spheres of the laboratory activities.
In view of the global economic and cultural globalization processes, to carry out social objects interdisciplinary research in the European Union and national legal and regulatory systems.
- Training support to research scholars;
- Advance the internationalization of the laboratory‘s activities;
- Promote inter-disciplinary activities;
- Publications in prestigious research journals;
- Providing greater opportunities for involvement in the laboratory’s activities for doctoral and master students;
- Coordination of national and international projects;
- Research and training for contact.