Humanistics Research Laboratory
Group of research experts comprising of scholars and academicians from Mykolas Romeris University, local and other international institutions, working collectively together to develop Humanistics, aimed at promoting debate and opportunities which permit the dissemination of results onwards to the greater academic community and society, in the most advanced research settings.
To perform research on Humanistics, its concepts and role on various human life processes occurring in Lithuania and the world.
- Fundamental humanistics research integrating areas of philosophy, philology, literature, history and other humanities.
- The identification and interpretation of humanistics role in various social processes, such as politics, law, economy, science, education, public administration and management, business, and others, in order to find common interdisciplinary research base.
- Comparative studies of different cultures and civilizations, in order to find the main principles of peaceful and harmonious multicultural coexistence.
- The research of the European identity and its relationship with the Lithuanian identity.
- The axiological research of the impact of technologies to human being and society.
Name: Bilingual automatic term recognition.
Project No. S-MIP-20-50.
Project partner: Sigita Rackevičienė.
Name: The organic state and full democracy: concept and prospects.
Project No. S-LIP-20-22.
Project coordinator: Povilas Aleksandravičius.
Name: Human flourishing and alienated work in an era of automation.
Project No. S-MIP-21-48.
Project coordinator: Prof. Dr. Andrius Bielskis.