Mykolas Romeris University students can book a room at the Student House using their MRU student e-mail address. The reservation will be confirmed after 100 Eur reservation fee is received. This fee will fully / partially cover (depending on the type of room) the first month’s rent for living in the Student House. The fee is non-refundable if the room is cancelled less than two weeks before the scheduled date of accommodation. Reservations can be cancelled more than two weeks before the accommodation by informing the manager in writing. The reservation fee will be refunded upon written request.
Reservations are possible only for a period of more than 32 days. For short-term accommodation (less than 32 days), contact the Student House Manager (see contacts listed below).
Rooms at Student house Didlaukio st. 57 and 86: two rooms shared bathroom (shower *, toilet), they are connected by a common corridor. * When choosing a room in the reservation system, please pay attention to the type of room chosen, not all rooms have a shower.
The dorm fee for living in the Student House is paid through the “Resident Self-Service” system or the Foxbox terminal located on the main floor of the MRU 1st foyer – next to the security guard/administrator (Ateities st. 20, Vilnius) and through the Kaunas Foxbox terminal located in the training building near the University Library (Maironis st. 27, Kaunas).
Other important information is presented in the Accommodation Agreement and in the Student House Rules (see “Resident Self-Service” system).
Student house Didlaukio st. 57 has wireless (Wi-Fi) internet, in the student house Didlaukio st. 86 – only wired internet connection.
Student House at Didlaukio St. 57, Vilnius
Students House Manager Nijolė Jansonienė
E-mail: email@example.com Attention! We will respond to your request within 5 business days.
Didlaukio st. 57 (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays), from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Fridays from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., tel. +370 5 2714-567;
Didlaukio st. 86 (Tuesdays, Thursdays), from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., tel. +370 5 276- 0609. ATTENTION temporarily, until November. 1st, working only at Didlaukio st. 86.
Student House Didlaukio st. 57 and Didlaukio st. 86, Vilnius
Administrator Audrius Preikša
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention! We will respond to your request within 5 business days.
Tel. +370 5 2714-559
Office hours: from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Fridays: 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. ATTENTION temporarily, until November. 1st, working only at Didlaukio st. 86.
Student House Maironio st. 29, Kaunas
Manager Virginijus Rakštys
Tel. +370 37 281-415
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, from 7 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., Fridays from 7 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Important information; the type of room you have selected may be changed to another room type for the following reasons:
• Due to late payment confirmation from your bank or long international payment, the system automatically changes the room type to the remaining available room type.
• Extended contracts for already residing students reduce vacancies and the system automatically changes selected room type.
• Due to the limited possibilities of the system, separating the rooms of men and women. The system shows vacancies in general: for both men and women, sometimes it is not possible to allocate the desired type of room, even though the vacancy can be seen, because it is for people of the opposite sex.
All students that get accommodation at the Student house are subject to The Rules for the Use of Students’ Residence and Dormitories at Mykolas Romeris University.
For exchange or free-mover students, the reservation of a place at the Student house is made through the International Office. The Request of Accommodation may be found as part of On-line Application Form.
For international degree-seeking students, application for a place at the Student house is made by filling a relevant part of the Degree student application form.
To make a room reservation you should use previous links and you should already have an MRU e-mail account (it is necessary for room reservation).
Room reservation: https://studentunamai.mruni.eu/StudentuNamai/default
While making reservation for Student house system you have to pay reservation fee (100 Eur).
This fee will be used to cover your accommodation. (For example: first month or less, depending on your room price).
Accommodation cost depends on the chosen room type:
|Single room with private shower||200* Eur/month|
|Place in double room with private shower||100* Eur/month|
|Place in larger double room with private shower||135* Eur/month|
|Place in triple room with private shower||90* Eur/month|
|Single room||170/185* Eur/month|
|Place in double room||85/100* Eur/month|
|Place in larger double room||105/120* Eur/month|
|Place in triple room||70/85* Eur/month|
|Single room with private shower||210* Eur/month|
|Place in double room with private shower||110* Eur/month|
|Place in larger double room with private shower||150* Eur/month|
|Place in triple room with private shower||100* Eur/month|
|Single room||195* Eur/month|
|Place in double room||110* Eur/month|
|Place in larger double room||130* Eur/month|
|Place in triple room||95* Eur/month|
|Guest house 1 room||200* Eur/month|
|Guest house 2 room block||400* Eur/month|
|* Bedding: Pillow, blanket, pillowcase, blanket slip, sheet included|
|Important: Room change costs 5 Eur|
Students pay for accommodation using self service system:
Also, you can pay with cash to FoxBox machine, which is located on campus in MRU 1st building (1st floor, behind the security office).
- Half of the monthly fee is refundable upon a student moving out before the 15th of the month (Student House Manager must be informed at least 1 month before).
- Monthly fee is not refundable upon a student moving out after the 15th of a month.
- Students and Residents who move in to the Student house before the 15th of the month, pay for the whole month, while those who occupy the place from the 15th of the month, pay half of the monthly installment. Please note that if you reserve a place at the Student house before 15th of the month, but move in after 15th of the month you will have to pay full month cost.
The laundry room in the student dormitory is equipped with new washing machines. Located on the 1st floor, it includes one washing machine and one dryer available for use.
The prices are following:
- Washing machine – 3 Eur
- Dryer – 1,5 Eur
We are aware that those facilities are limited that’s why here are some laundries in the neighborhood you can check:
Some students live outside of the campus in the rented private apartments although it is at least two or three times more expensive than staying in the residence hall of Mykolas Romeris University. If an international student prefers to rent an apartment, the International Office may suggest to the student some reliable real estate companies or private people who rent apartments for students.
Some useful websites for searching accommodation:
- Facebook groups, such as “Erasmus in Vilnius”, “Foreigners in Vilnius”, you can ask for suggestions, rooms, flats to share and useful info.
- Ober house Lithuania
- Railway Apartments & Hotel (In the apartments, there are single/ double beds, a work area with a desk, a bathroom (shower and toilet), a refrigerator, a TV, WiFi. The apartments are equipped with a shared kitchen, washing machines, dryers.
Utility fees – 30EUR / month, in addition, it is possible to order a room cleaning service with a change of bed linen – from 20EUR / month.
Standard room – 230EUR / month
Studio Apartment (30 m²) – 290EUR / month (the room also has a sofa and a microwave)
Studio Apartment (40 m²) – 430EUR / month (the room also has a sofa and a microwave)
Studio Apartment (50 m²) – 530EUR / month (the room also has a sofa and a microwave)
Apartments are on the fifth floor, access – by an elevator. On the ground floor of the building, there are entertainment places: Bar “Peronas”, “Line-up”, escape room “Break room”, currency exchange, hostel, bookstore, etc.
Bus/train stations can be reached on foot in 1 min (100m), Gates of Dawn in 8 min (700m), Town Hall in 11 min (1000m).
No additional brokerage fees, contract from 1 month! Pictures can be viewed here
Contacts: tel. +370 619 57497, +370 680 30505; e-mail: email@example.com
- Official website of Lithuania
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
- Government of the Republic of Lithuania
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania
- Electronic Migration Services
- Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- Public enterprise “Lithuania Travel”
- Ministry of the Economy and Innovation of the Republic of Lithuania
- All Information for Foreigners and Returnees