Reservation possible ONLY with MRU login. Mykolas Romeris University Students can book a room at the Student House using their MRU student login (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
The reservation will be confirmed after 100 Eur reservation fee is received. This fee will fully / partially cover (depending on the type of room) the first month’s rent for living in the Student House.
You will receive an automated email to you MRU email about successful reservation.
The fee is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled less than two weeks before the scheduled date of accommodation, chosen by the student in reservation. Reservations can be cancelled more than two weeks before the accommodation by informing the Manager by e-mail. The reservation fee will be refunded upon written request. Must be a PDF file.
Before making reservation and deciding on arrival and departure days READ below: “Accommodation cost at MRU Student House”
Regarding Lithuanian visa procedures and documents please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (depending on Your Study program Erasmus or Full-time).
MRU (Mykolas Romeris Univeristy) Login/ email:
Students with no MRU student login, must check their email for the link sent by University to create their MRU login (e-mail). If they do not have such link, Students must contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (depending on their Study program).
To login into reservation/ self-service students must use part of their email before @stud.mruni.eu and their MRU mails password. Note on the login do NOT use “Enter” button on the keyboard, use mouse only for all confirmation actions.
Choosing room type:
The room type chosen by the Student in the reservation are only indicative – they are intended to inform the administration about your wishes, which will be taken into account when appointing for room types for students, but choosing type in no way guarantees, that you will get exactly this type of room.
Due to the constantly changing demographics of students, some of the rooms are reassigned from men’s rooms to woman’s rooms and vice versa, depending on the number of Students who want to live in the Student House and their gender, it is for this reason that the chosen room type cannot be guaranteed.
Accommodation fee starts to be calculated from the your chosen arrival day in the reservation system . It is advisable not to reserve a place if you do not have a visa yet or do not know when exactly you will arrive.The reservation is valid as long as the reservation fee covers the rent. Room prices are displayed in a table bellow.
If the circumstances change, it is possible to adjust the date of arrival by specifying another exact date of arrival, informing administration by e-mail at least 10 work days before the previously scheduled arrival date.Contract can be terminated or extended only with at least 10 work days prior notice in writing to manager, before the end of current contract.
Room/place prices are below in the table: “Accommodation cost at MRU Student House”
The dorm fee for living in the Student House is paid through the “Resident Self-Service” system or the Foxbox terminal located on the main floor of the MRU 1st foyer – next to the security guard/administrator (Ateities st. 20, Vilnius) .
Payments for accommodation are made for ongoing month, and before 15th day. Example: for September student must pay during September 1st-15th.
Reserved place is kept for 1 month, should You fail to arrive within 30 days of your reservation (the day, You set as your arrival day) and/or inform about late arrival (to change arrival date, you must inform 2 weeks, before arrival date), Your reservation is canceled with no refund.
Rooms in the Student house, Didlaukio st. 57 / 86 sanitary unit (shower*, WC) is shared by two rooms that are connected by a common corridor. Student house Didlaukio st. 57 has wireless (Wi-Fi) internet, in the student house Didlaukio st. 86 – only wired internet connection.
Reservations are possible only for a period of more than 62 days. For short-term accommodation (less than 32 days), contact the Student House Manager (see contacts listed below).
HOW TO FIND US IN VILNIUS
Student House Didlaukio st. 57 and Didlaukio st. 86, Vilnius
Students House Manager Nijolė Jansonienė
E-mail: email@example.com Attention! We will respond to your request within 5 business days.
Didlaukio st. 57 (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays), from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., tel. +370 5 2714-567;
Didlaukio st. 86 (Tuesdays, Thursdays), from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., tel. +370 5 276- 0609.
Student House Didlaukio st. 57 and Didlaukio st. 86, Vilnius
Administrator Audrius Preikša
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Attention! We will respond to your request within 5 business days.
Didlaukio st. 57 , from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., tel. +370 5 2714-559 ;
Office hours: from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., Fridays: 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
HOW TO FIND US IN KAUNAS
Student House Maironio st. 29, Kaunas
Manager Virginijus Rakštys
Tel. +370 37 281-415
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, from 7 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., Fridays from 7 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
All students that get accommodation at the Student house are subject to The Rules for the Use of Students’ Residence and Dormitories at Mykolas Romeris University.
For exchange or free-mover students, the reservation of a place at the Student house is made through the International Office. The Request of Accommodation may be found as part of On-line Application Form.
For international degree-seeking students, application for a place at the Student house is made by filling a relevant part of the Degree student application form.
To make a room reservation you should use previous links and you should already have an MRU e-mail account (it is necessary for room reservation).
Room reservation: https://studentunamai.mruni.eu/StudentuNamai/default
While making reservation for Student house system you have to pay reservation fee (100 Eur).
This fee will be used to cover your accommodation. (For example: first month or less, depending on your room price).
Accommodation cost depends on the chosen room type, prices applicable only for Didlaukio st. 57 and 86:
(two rooms share sanitary unit– WC and shower)
|Single room (sanitary unit shared by 2 rooms- WC and shower)||210 Eur/month|
|Place in double room (sanitary unit shared by 2 rooms- WC and shower)||110 Eur/month|
|Place in larger double room (sanitary unit shared by 2 rooms- WC and shower)||145 Eur/month|
|Place in triple room (sanitary unit shared by 2 rooms- WC and shower)||100 Eur/month|
|Single individual room (sanitary unit only for this room- WC and shower)||250 Eur/month|
|The price of a place in an unrenovated double room (sanitary unit (shower, toilet) is shared by two or more rooms) (Didlaukio st. 86)||100 Eur/month|
|The price of a place in an unrenovated triple room (sanitary unit (shower, toilet) is shared by two or more rooms) (Didlaukio st. 86)||90 Eur/month|
(two rooms share sanitary unit– WC and shower)
|Single room (sanitary unit shared by 2 rooms- WC and shower)||220 Eur/month|
|Place in double room (sanitary unit shared by 2 rooms- WC and shower)||120 Eur/month|
|Place in larger double room (sanitary unit shared by 2 rooms- WC and shower)||155 Eur/month|
|Place in triple room (sanitary unit shared by 2 rooms- WC and shower)||110 Eur/month|
|Single individual room (sanitary unit only for this room- WC and shower)||260 Eur/month|
|The price of a place in an unrenovated double room (sanitary unit (shower, toilet) is shared by two or more rooms) (Didlaukio st. 86)||110 Eur/month|
|The price of a place in an unrenovated triple room (sanitary unit (shower, toilet) is shared by two or more rooms) (Didlaukio st. 86)||100 Eur/month|
|Important: Room change costs 5 Eur|
Students pay for accommodation using self service system:
Also, you can pay with cash to FoxBox machine, which is located on campus in MRU 1st building (1st floor, behind the security office).
Monthly fee, for accommodation at MRU Student houses Didlaukio st. 86 and 57 – is calculated from months 1st day till months last day, regardless of your arrival date. (For example, of February, students pay until 15th of February, but the fee is calculated for whole February 1st – 28 th)
- Students and Residents who move in to the Student house before the 15th of the month, pay for the whole month, while those who occupy the place from the 16th of the month, pay half of the monthly installment. (for example if Student chooses arrival date between August 16th-31st they will be charged for half of August.)
- Please note that if you reserve a place at the Student house before 15th of the month, but move in after 15th of the month you will have to pay full month cost.
- Halved monthly fee is applied upon a student moving out before the 15th of the month (if it is set in contract, otherwise the Student House Manager must be informed at least 2 weeks before in writing- by email).
- Monthly fee is not refundable upon a student moving out after the 15th of a month.
The laundry room in the student dormitory is equipped with new washing machines. Located on the 1st floor, it includes one washing machine and one dryer available for use.
The prices are following:
- Washing machine – 3 Eur
- Dryer – 1,5 Eur
We are aware that those facilities are limited that’s why here are some laundries in the neighborhood you can check:
Off-Campus Accommodation offers alternative accommodation for students who are not able to secure space in on-campus residences and take the form of accredited large properties.
If international students prefer to rent an apartment, the International Office may suggest to students some reliable real estate companies or private people who rent apartments.
Some websites useful for searching accommodation:
- SHED Vilnius . 200 fully furnished & stylish private apartments with kitchenette, bathroom (incl. shower and wc) located close to Mykolas Romeris University – at Santaros str. 3, Vilnius. Convenient connection with MRU by bus No. 55 (from the nearest bus stop “Muzikų st.”) or No. 57 (from the nearest bus stop “Akademijos st.”)
- co-living project in Vilnius “Liv_in Vilnius”. The complex (located in J. Balčikonis st. 19, Vilnius) consists of five gallery-connected buildings and comprises a total of 240 apartments. Convenient connection with MRU and with city center. Reservation: https://liv-in.lt/en
- co-living & co-working space project in Vilnius “Chapters”. (Two locations: Slucko str. 8, Vilnius and Smolensko str. 12, Vilnius) Reservation: https://www.chapters.lt/en/
- Railway Apartments & Hotel ( In the apartments, there are single/ double beds, a work area with a desk, a bathroom (shower and toilet), a refrigerator, a TV, WiFi. The apartments are equipped with a shared kitchen, washing machines, dryers.
- Utility fees – 30EUR / month, in addition, it is possible to order a room cleaning service with a change of bed linen – from 20EUR / month.Standard room – 230EUR / month; Studio Apartment (30 m²) – 290EUR / month (the room also has a sofa and a microwave); Studio Apartment (40 m²) – 430EUR / month (the room also has a sofa and a microwave); Studio Apartment (50 m²) – 530EUR / month (the room also has a sofa and a microwave)
- Apartments are on the fifth floor, access – by an elevator. On the ground floor of the building, there are entertainment places: Bar “Peronas”, “Line-up”, escape room “Break room”, currency exchange, hostel, bookstore, etc.
- Bus/train stations can be reached on foot in 1 min (100m), Gates of Dawn in 8 min (700m), Town Hall in 11 min (1000m).
No additional brokerage fees, contract from 1 month! Contacts: tel. +370 619 57497, +370 680 30505; e-mail: email@example.com
3. Facebook groups, such as “Erasmus in Vilnius”, “Foreigners in Vilnius”, you can ask for suggestion, rooms, flat to share and useful info.
Students living in the Student House (Didlaukio str. 57) may declare their place of residence in Verkiai eldership, address Kalvarijų str. 156, Vilnius;
Students living in the Student House (Didlaukio str. 86) may declare their place of residence in Fabijoniškės eldership, address S. Stanevičiaus str. 24, Vilnius;
- Official website of Lithuania
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
- Government of the Republic of Lithuania
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania
- Electronic Migration Services
- Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
- Public enterprise “Lithuania Travel”
- Ministry of the Economy and Innovation of the Republic of Lithuania
- All Information for Foreigners and Returnees