Bibliometric indicators are provided from Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge (Web of Science and Journal Citation Reports) database. Bibliometric services are provided only for MRU academic staff.
- author citation analysis – personal citation indexes of the author‘s publications;
- H-index – citation of author‘s publications;
- journal citation index (impact factor);
- citation indexes of science fields – average citation of the exact category;
- citation maps – related authors and articles;
- largely cited journals of social sciences and humanities.
Bibliometric indexes may differ in various databases. For the comparison we also offer author’s h-index from Google Scholar database using Publish or Perish tool.
Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+370 5) 271 4536.