Master‘s Theses Uploading
The graduation requirements for Mykolas Romeris University students include the submission of their Master‘s Thesis to the Lithuanian Academic e-Library (eLABa).
Master‘s Theses which were assessed “very good” or “excellent” must be uploaded to the eLABa Repository.
Master‘s Thesis License Agreement should be signed in the MRU Information System for Students
- Instructions for signing a Master’s thesis License Agreement.
- Master‘s Thesis Access Restriction. You may choose from three types of access:
1. Freely accessible on the Internet;
2. Accessible only on the institutional Intranet*;
3. Inaccessible, users will access only the metadata of a document: title, abstract and keywords*.
* In case you choose access type 2 or 3 you have to set a document access restriction expiration date. The maximum period for a document access restriction – 3 years. After the date indicated in the License Agreement, a document will be freely accessible on the internet.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (85) 271 4709