Study Process and Work Organisation at MRU
Work and study at the University is organised as normal as before the pandemic.
Once again, we would like to remind you of the well-known recommendations to help you protect yourself against various viruses:
- in public, enclosed places and public transport, it is still recommended to wear protective face masks or respirators;
- keep a safe distance (at least 2 metres) from others in enclosed areas;
- remember coughing and sneezing etiquette and do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Stay safe and healthy!
LIBRARY WORKING HOURS
The Library provides all the services and is open to the users.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 9:00 – 18:00
Where to get help, when I have questions?
- Questions on borrowing term renewal, return of books, payment of late return fees, etc. – Information Desk at the Library, by phone +370 5 271 4599 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions on information search and electronic resources – ask a Subject Librarian .
- All the relevant information and e-resources available on the Library website.
BORROWING BOOKS FOR EMPLOYEES WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO ENTER THE UNIVERSITY
Books are issued and returned through the side entrance in the University courtyard (glass door next to the cafe).
- Order books in advance: fill in the electronic form and e-mail it to email@example.com ;
- Come to take your ordered books only after you get a confirmation letter;
- Ordered books are kept at the Library for 3 working days;
- Have your ID when you arrive.
CHECK OUT OF ORDERED BOOKS:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 18:30
- Saturday 9:30 – 17:30
Please call +370 5 271 4599 when you arrive.
- Monday – Saturday 8:00 – 22:00
You can return books using the Drop Box at the side entrance in the University courtyard.