Open for public law studies abroad? Concerned about public administration issues and passionated about human rights? Looking for interesting specialization expanding career possibilities? Willing to learn from the best legal experts with practical experience in the field? Interested to gain both national and international knowledge in the field and gain two diplomas in two years?
If any of the above questions are appealing to you, join international master degree program on Legal Regulation of Public Administration and Human Rights. This program presents a unique opportunity to gain competencies delivered by two renowned and well ranked nationally and abroad universities – Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania) and National Taras Shevchenko University of Kiev (Ukraine). Start your 1st semester in Kyiv, spend two more semesters in Lithuania and complete your two-diploma journey back in Ukraine. Make use of all advantages of EU student through students’ mobility and practical internships through MRU wide Erasmus+ and Nordplus+ mobility network.
Work with eminent and devoted lecturers, legal practitioners, former judges in European Human Rights Court and Lithuanian Constitutional Court and public servants in this program. Learn from the best to become the best in your field. Practice in MRU Human Rights Lab getting first work experience. After 2 years of studies, you will receive your master degree in the field of law with knowledge and skills in two different legal systems. Expand your network as part of international group and your international career opportunities across European borders.
Public administration and human rights are the sectors, where you can make changes happen! Knowing the modern standards of public administration and human rights, being able to adapt good foreign practices will enhance your competitiveness in the market. Modern study methods, based on experiential learning, will allow you to gain more soft skills and self-confidence, build strong social network and consistently plan your future professional career.
Conduct your studies in English. To take full advantage of this program, completed bachelor studies in law and English at B2 level are required. Invest into your future career today. In the context of European Union market MRU offers attractive tuition fees. Scholarships are also available. More information on scholarships here.
Check out more information on Legal Regulation of Public Administration and Human Rights program content. Contact us if you have more questions. Use Apply now button and get your exciting international life-changing journey started!
- 1st and 4th semester at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine
- 2nd and 3rd semester at Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania
Application via Taras Shevchenko National University website.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma in Law (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic Transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
- Passport Copy
By submitting the documents applicant agrees for one’s information to be shared with other institutions that the University might refer to while processing the academic verification.
Required level – B2
Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2:
- TOEFL Paper 513-547
- TOEFL IBT 65-78
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge.
Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- If the original educational documents/transcripts are in English, Lithuanian or Russian with an apostille (if required) on the scanned original, no translation needed.
- If original educational documents/transcripts are not in English, Lithuanian or Russian languages, then they have to be supplemented with an official translation.
- The official translation has to be confirmed with the sworn translator’s signature or official notarization.
- Accepted students shall present their original educational documents/transcripts to the International Office upon arrival to begin their studies.
Recognition of Foreign Qualifications
- The evaluation and recognition of prior qualifications is a part of Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) admissions process.
- By submitting the online application you confirm that the documents are legitimate and that MRU can verify the authenticity of the documents by contacting its issuing authority and national ENIC/NARIC centre.
- Documents uploaded must be in good condition and in full colour. Documents issued in languages other than English, Russian, or Lithuanian must be accompanied with an official translation into English or Lithuanian.
- Before you apply make sure that you have a complete documentation package and that your qualifications are giving access to higher education according to the study programme level you are applying for at the MRU.
- The purpose of an assessment is to compare a foreign qualification with a similar level qualification awarded in Lithuania according to quality, profile, content, workloads and learning outcomes.
- Your qualification will be assessed according to specific requirements for the programme you are applying for and whether your academic results are sufficient for studies at the MRU.
Right to Appeal
Recognition decisions can be appealed against to the Academic Recognition of Foreign Qualifications Concerning Higher Education Appeal Committee under the Lithuanian Ministry of Education and Science.
All appeals with supporting documents must be submitted to:
Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education
Address: SKVC, A. Goštauto st. 12, LT-01108, Vilnius, Lithuania
Tuition fee: €2624 per 1 academic year (at MRU) (academic year 2020-2021)
Payment information will be provided in the invoices issued in your online application form.
Student continues to pay the same tuition fee which was implied at the time of the admission.
Senior Manager for International Admission
Ph.: (370 5) 271 4674
Manager for Marketing and Communication
Ph.: (370 5) 271 4522
Possibility to take part in online lectures. Flexible schedules allow combining studies with work.
MRU is #1 in the area of Law among all Lithuania’s universities according to “QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020”.
Your international career begins here – studies in over 20 studies programmes in English or select from 2 or 3 joint MRU and international university programmes.