Step 2. Submit Application Documents
Step 3. Apply to the Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education for your university (school) transcript and diploma evaluation
Step 5. Apply for Visa
Step 6. Register to Studies
Step 7. Join MRU community!
Everyone interested in studies at Mykolas Romeris University is invited to contact our International Student ambassadors for the first hand information on application, studies, life on campus and Lithuania.
Prospective international students may apply directly to the University or through one of our listed agents. The list includes only, agents, who have signed the cooperation agreements with Mykolas Romeris University.
- Fill out the Online Application Form;
- Upload a copy of document proving results of the English language proficiency or pass English Language Level Test at the University (you will get further information about the test upon registration on the online application platform). Citizens of foreign states willing to study the programmes in English, must have the following English proficiency level:
- for bachelor studies – at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3;
- for master studies – at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0;
- Graduate students must upload copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration);
- Undergraduate students must upload copies of secondary education or high education diploma;
- Upload a certificate of your university (school) transcript and diploma evaluation in Lithuania (For the Certificate apply to Lithuanian Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education, A. Goštauto st. 12, LT-01108 Vilnius, Lithuania; for more information please check CQAHE);
- Upload passport style photo;
- Upload a copy of your passport or ID card;
- Upload a notarized letter of guarantee from parents/sponsors and the Certificate/Letter from a bank about their financial abilities (check the suitable sample of the document );
- Upload a bank transfer confirmation of Application Fee of 100 EUR addressed to Mykolas Romeris University (non-refundable). Payment details and electornic invoice will be send to you upon the registration on the online application platform.
- All documents must be translated in to the Lithuanian or the English language;
- Only applicants who have submitted all the required documents will be considered for acceptance to the university;
- Your documents cannot be admitted without Apostille or Consular Legislation (depending on your country of origin)!!! For more information please check LEGALISATION;
- Application documents must be sent by Online Admission platform apply.mruni.eu;
- For more information applicants can contact International Admissions consultant of Mykolas Romeris University (Ateities st. 20, LT-08303 Vilnius, Lithuania; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Beginning of studies 1st of September, 2016
- May 1st, 2016 Applicants from the countries, whose citizens are required visas to enter the Republic of Lithuania and with no Lithuanian Embassy in it.
- July 1st, 2016 Applicants from the countries, whose citizens are required visas to enter the Republic of Lithuania and with Lithuanian Embassy in it.
- July 15th, 2016 Applicants from the countries, whose citizens do not require visas to enter the Republic of Lithuania.
International students are advised to arrive one week before beginning of studies in order to participate in Introductory Events;
Before arrival all international students shall inform the International Students Office (email@example.com) about arrival date, time and place.
Upon arrival all international students shall present oneself at the International Students Office, Room No. II-238, Ateities st. 20, Vilnius.
In case of failure to arrive until the above-referred time limit, all the documents issued by the University to obtain a permission for temporary residence in the Republic of Lithuania and to get a multiple visa D shall lose their effect.
Admitted students shall be responsible and take care of all travel documents on their own: passport, insurance and traveling expenses which are excluded from the Tuition Fee.
Students from countries with visa requirements should be aware of the time required to obtain a visa. Information can be obtained from Lithuanian Consular Offices.