MRU Guitar and Ukulele Studio
During these activities you will:
· learn from the best specialists in their field;
· learn to play in the midst of like-minded people;
· organise performances at university Christmas events, commencement ceremonies and other festivities;
· have an opportunity to perform on various stages!
While attending these activities, with the help of music, you will:
· cultivate your emotional intelligence, coordination, sense of rhythm, hearing;
· develop skills in playing guitar or ukulele;
· learn solfeggio, music theory, musical literacy basics;
· set your creativity free;
· build up your self-confidence;
· meet new people;
· have fun and an enjoyable time!
About MRU Guitar and Ukulele Workshop:
The MRU Guitar and Ukulele Workshop is led by Monika Strazdė. The workshop includes: teaching how to play a string instrument (ukulele/guitar), getting acquainted with the basics of musical literacy, perfecting impromptu, encouraging to create individual pieces of music and learn well-known, popular compositions. Thus, not only will musical skills develop, but significant personal and social abilities as well: creativity, trust, communication and above all – a strong musical community.
These activities are held in English!
Also, here you can find Monika‘s invitation to join.
Exact time and date will be announced later, it will be confirmed by the head of the activity.
The Head of the activity: Monika Strazdė