From Oct. 26th, 2020, studies organization at Mykolas Romeris University is changing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Order of studies organization will be as follows:
- activities (lectures, seminars, exercices, ) will be conducted remotely online;
- regarding exams (interval and final), lecturers will decide on implementation and inform you by October 31st. Students, who from the beginning of the semester are studying remotely, will have the possibility to take exams remotely;
- consultations by lecturers and studies managers will be undertaken with priority for students studying remotely;
- defense of the final paper/thesis will be held remotely;
- responsible persons will ensure that all safety requirements and recommendations are met during events and exam periods.
You will be informed by Oct. 31st regarding studies organization for the spring semester.
You will find answers to the most often asked questions in the QUESTIONNAIRE (see below), and contacts attachment - MOST IMPORTANT CONTACTS (see below.)
What to do if you suspect you may be infected with COVID-19?
A person who develops symptoms of an infectious disease (fever, cough, heavy breathing etc.) at the University, should immediately isolate and call the coronavirus hotline tel. 1808 or contact their family doctor. If you are at the University at that time, immediately inform the University security guard.
What to do if you are have become ill with COVID-19?
If you have found out that you are ill with COVID-19, immediately isolate. Inform the MRU Public Health Safety Sr. Manager Dr. Vilma Miglinė (tel. no. 8659 73282; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, the Student House security guard (if you live at the Student House). If you were at the University when you found out that you were sick, immediately inform the University security officer, who will escort you to the nearest exit or if there is a need, to the isolation facility (if you suddenly feel ill or will be waiting for a doctor, etc.)
What to do, if you had contact with a person infected with COVID-19?
Individuals, who had contact with those infected with COVID-19, and who have symptoms of the disease (fever, cough, heavy breathing), should immediately call the coronavirus hotline 1808. If you do not have any of the symptoms of the disease, then send your data/information to the National Public Health Center (NVSC) by e-mail filling out the questionnaire here: https://nvsc.lrv.lt/en/procedures-to-be-followed-upon-return-arrival-from-abroad-trebovaniia-pri-pribytii-iz-za-rubezha/how-to-register
After submitting all your data, wait for NVSC specialists to call you. They will undertake a risk evaluation.
What to do if you had contact with an individual who was in contact with a person infected with COVID-19?
If you had contact with a person, who had contact with an individual ill with COVID-19 (contact‘s contact), then until the person you had contact with has not been diagnosed with the disease, you do not need to take any special measures. Isolation is not required.
What to do, if you suspect that a MRU student or employee may be infected with COVID-19?
In that event, contact the MRU Public Health Safety Sr. Manager Dr. Vilma Miglinė (tel. no. 8659 73282); e-mail: email@example.com
If you have questions regarding the pandemic, contact the MRU Public Health Safety Manager Dr. Vilma Miglinė (tel. 8 659 73282); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MOST IMPORTANT CONTACTS DURING PANDEMIC
· Coronavirus Hotline tel. 1808.
· National Public Health Centre (NVSC) tel. 852 649 676.
· Student House, Vilnius contacts: Administrator Audrius Preikša, tel. nr. 869822689; e-mail: email@example.com Manager Nijolė Jansonienė, tel. no. 868796850; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Mykolas Romeris University Security Guards:
Vilnius: 1st building – tel. 852 714 747; 2nd Building – tel. 852 714 647.
Kaunas: tel. 837 281 411.
· Emotional Help Hotline tel. 1809.
· Mykolas Romeris University Public Health Senior Manager Dr. Vilma Miglinė, tel. 865 973 282; e-mail email@example.com
· International Students Support Manager Živilė Jankauskaitė-Turkmen tel. 852714578 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org