Are you thinking about creating an innovative business or a start-up? Have a wonderful idea but need some knowledge to make it happen? It is not a secret that most start-ups or businesses fail in the first year. Research shows that common mistakes of such failures are: no market need, wrong team, lack of finance. Learn how to avoid these mistakes!
Join FREE MRU webinar where you will learn:
- how to launch your first start-up while studying;
- how to avoid mistakes while building a great business or start-up;
- how to get 25 000 USD investment for an idea while studying a bachelor program of Startup Building and Entrepreneurship at Mykolas Romeris University.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Artūras Jurgelevičius, Study program director of Startup Building and Entrepreneurship
- Ms. Rūta Guobužaitė, Head of Admission and Marketing
Register now: https://bit.ly/37c4h04