March 22nd, the conference: "Horizons of COVID-19 in organizations: Impact of digital challenges and new combined management practices" will be held online.
The main streams of the conference include but are not limited to:
- Digitalization and digital transformation in organizations
- Customized and personalized solutions in customer service
- Agile and sustainable management
- Social and behavioural changes of end-users in COVID-19 period
- Development of combined management solutions in COVID-19 period
- Leadership challenges in virtual organizations
- Good practices and issues of telecommuting application
- Transitions in workforce skills and needs
Conference languages are Lithuanian and English.
Abstract submission and registration - 22, February 2021.
Virtual presentation slides - 8, March 2021.
Paper submission (optional) - 5, April 2021.
Submit Your presentation and the research paper by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information here: http://avada.lt/en/