Erasmus / Staff Exchange Week
INTERNATIONAL STAFF EXCHANGE WEEK
at Mykolas Romeris University
3-7 July, 2017 Vilnius
International Office of Mykolas Romeris University (LT VILNIUS06) kindly invites colleagues from Partner universities to our 7th Erasmus+ Staff Exchange Week, taking place from 3 to 7 July, 2017 in Vilnius (Lithuania).
The main objective of this event is to widen and strengthen cooperation, exchange know-how, good experiences and practices with our Partner Institutions from Erasmus+ programme countries and KA107 international credit mobility partners.
This year the programme is prepared both for staff members interested in sharing their experience among administrative units (International offices, Quality assurance, Student services, Admissions office, Research management, University Libraries etc) and also for staff members from the Faculties who work on administration of studies or international relations. The staff exchange week is part of events at Mykolas Romeris University to mark the 30th anniversary of Erasmus+ programme.
The following MRU administrative units are waiting for visitors from Partner Universities to share experience, best practices and discuss during specialized trainings within four Tracks hosted by:
1. International Office
2.Academic Affairs Centre (Quality Assurance focus)
3. Research & Innovation Support Centre
4. MRU Library
Participants will be able to visit one of MRU faculty or institute:
1. Faculty of Economics and Business
2. Faculty of Law
3. Faculty of Politics and Management
4. Institute of Humanities
5. Institute of Psychology
6. Institute of Communication
7. Institute of Educational Sciences and Social work
The application deadline is 1 May 2017. To apply for participation in the Staff training week, please fill in the on-line Registration form
- we will announce by e-mail message all selected candidates on 10 May 2017.
- Main working language will be English.
- Every participant will be asked to actively participate in sharing their experience and or best practices on different topics of the Staff Exchange Week.
- Transportation and accommodation are personal responsibilities of the selected candidates. Erasmus staff mobility grants for training should be asked only from home University (applicable for applicants from Erasmus+ Programme countries universities).
- Mykolas Romeris University will provide practical guidelines to selected participants (including advises on accommodation, public transportation, etc.)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information by firstname.lastname@example.org