Erasmus / Staff Exchange Week
INTERNATIONAL STAFF EXCHANGE WEEK
at Mykolas Romeris University
23-27 MAY, 2016 Vilnius
International Office of Mykolas Romeris University (LT VILNIUS06) kindly invites colleagues from Partner universities to our 6th Erasmus Staff Exchange Week, taking place from 23 to 27 May, 2016 in Vilnius (Lithuania).
The main objective of this event is to widen and strengthen cooperation, exchange know-how, good experiences and practices with our Partner Institutions.
This year the programme is prepared both for staff members interested in sharing their experience among administrative units (International offices, Quality assurance, Student services, Admissions office, Research management, University Libraries etc) and also for staff members from the Faculties who work on administration of studies or international relations.
The following MRU administrative units are waiting for visitors from Partner Universities to share experience:
1. International Office
2. Quality Assurance Office
3. Research & Innovation Support Centre in MRU LAB
4. MRU Library (offering a separate training programme track on Library User Behaviour)
Participants will be able to choose visit to one of MRU faculties :
1. Faculty of Economics and Finance Management:
2. Faculty of Law
3. Faculty of Politics and Management
4. Faculty of Social Welfare
5. Business and media school
The application deadline is 1 March 2016. To apply for participation in the Staff training week, please fill in the on-line Registration form (registration is closed)
- we will announce by e-mail message all selected candidates on 15 March 2016.
- Main working language will be English.
- Every participant will be asked to actively participate in sharing their experience and or best practices on different topics of the Staff Exchange Week.
- Transportation and accommodation are personal responsibilities of the selected candidates. Erasmus staff mobility grants for training may be asked only from home University.
- Mykolas Romeris University will provide practical guidelines to selected participants (including advises on accommodation, public transportation, etc.)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information by firstname.lastname@example.org