News and Events
International Lecturers' Week Held at MRU March 13th- 17th
March 13 - 17th, 2017, professors from abroad, including the U.S., Armenia, Ukraine, Moldova, lectured and made presentations at Mykolas Romeris University (MRU).
All of them came to MRU under the auspices of the Erasmus+ programme KA107 activity: Staff Mobility for Teaching.
The lectures were open to all MRU students.
The following Academics lectured:
- Prof. David Schultz – Hamline University Political Sciences and Minnesota University Law professor (U.S.),
- Dr. Bogdan Voyevodin - Kiev Taras Ševčenko National University Civil Law Lecturer (Ukraine),
- Neli Balode - Free International Univ of Moldova Psychology, Educology and Social Work Dept. Lecturer,
- Dr. Nataliya Maroz - International "MITSO" University International Law Dept. Deputy Head (Belarus),
- Dr. Kristine Antonyan - Eurasia International University Business Administration Dept. Assoc. Prof. (Armenia).