DIPLOMA AND DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT
Every graduate of Mykolas Romeris University having completed study programme successfully is awarded Bachelor's or Master's Diploma.
In accordance with the Government of the Republic of Lithuania's March 24th, 2004, Resolution No. 326, and implementing the September 19th, 2003, Berlin Communique of Ministers responsible for Higher Education, since 2006, in Mykolas Romeris University Diploma Supplement is being issued in Lithuanian and a widely spoken European (English) language, given automatically and free of charge to every student upon graduation. ('Automatically' meaning that the student is not required to make a request for the Diploma Supplement).
The Diploma Supplement meets the European Commission's, the Council of Europe's and UNESCO/CEPES' created sample.
The Diploma Supplement is a document attached to the higher education diploma. The purpose of the supplement is to provide sufficient independent data to improve the international transparency and fair academic and professional recognition of qualifications. It is designed to provide a description of the nature, level, context, content and status of the studies that were pursued and successfully completed by the individual named on the original qualification to which the supplement is appended. The Diploma Supplement is useful for higher education institutions and employers, because it assures the transparency and flexibility of the higher education degree systems, thus fostering employability and facilitating academic recognition for further studies. The Diploma Supplement aids mobility and access to further study and employment abroad.The Diploma Supplement comprises eight sections:
- Information identifying the holder of the qualification: family name, given name, date of birth, personal number/code.
- Information identifying the qualification: name of qualification and title conferred, main field(s) of study for the qualification, name and status of awarding institution, name and status of institution administering studies, language(s) of instruction/examination.
- Information on the level of the qualification: level of qualification, official length of programme, access requirements.
- Information on the contents and results gained: mode of studies, programme requirements, programme objectives and competencies acquired, credits, programme details, grading scheme and grade distribution guidance, grade distribution within qualification, overall classification of the qualification.
- Information on the function of the qualification: access to further study, professional status.
- Additional information: additional information, further information sources.
- Certification of the supplement: date, name and signature, capacity, official stamp or seal.
- Information on the national higher education system.
SAMPLE OF BACHELOR'S DIPLOMA
SAMPLE OF BACHELOR'S DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT
SAMPLE OF MASTER'S DIPLOMA
SAMPLE OF MASTER'S DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT