There are degree-awarding (Undergraduate - First-cycle - Bachelor's Degree studies; Graduate - Second-cycle - Master's Degree studies; Postgraduate - Third cycle - Doctoral studies (PhD)) and non-degree awarding study programmes of the University. In the first, second, and third year of their studies, first-cycle (Bachelor) students can choose a minor study field (branch) study programme.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree and non-degree awarding study programmes:
- List of Programmes Offered
- INFORMATION ON DEGREE PROGRAMMES, Description of Individual Course Units
- Doctoral studies (PhD):
- Information about Doctoral studies (PhD)
The official language of instructions at the University is Lithuanian, except the study programmes taught in English language.
Degree-awarding (Undergraduate - First-cycle - Bachelor's Degree studies; Graduate - Second-cycle - Master's Degree studies) and non-degree awarding study programmes of the University are approved by the Senate of the University and registered and accredited pursuant to the procedure prescribed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania. Basis of the accreditation – conclusions of external evaluation of the programme:
- Results of External Quality Evaluation and Accreditation of University' Study Programmes registered in the Register of Study programmmes, Learning programmes and Qualifications (www.aikos.smm.lt)